Final Reflections
I learned how to create a blog and put up my posts onto the blog. At first, I had some difficulties posting my posts, but after a few tries, I realised I had to save my drafts in order to put up my posts.
In this project, I have to use graph to present my biology project. I used “Numbers” applications to create my graph, but it took me quite some time to create my graph as I am new to it. In the event of doing it, I became more familiar with the “Numbers” applications.
I did quite a fair bit of research and reading up for digestion and nutrition. In doing so, I gain quite a lot of knowledge about them. However, it became quite time consuming doing the project as there are quite a lot of questions to answer, creating a meal log, graph presentation and final reflections to do. It did take up part of my precious holiday too.
At the end of this project, I learned quite a number of things. Such as learning more about digestion and nutrition like how food is being processed and broken down and used by the body. Eventually, I get to know more about my body. I also learned to know whether I have been eating healthily by using the healthy diet pyramid as a guide. It is so important to have a healthy diet as it leads to a healthy body.
No comments:
Post a Comment